Friday, June 10, 2011

Artificial Neural Networks

I've recently came across a collection of interesting articles on artificial neural networks, so I thought I'd share the wealth!

This article is pretty good, and is geared toward someone with no experience with ANNs at all.  It will provide you with at least some glossed-over theory on the ANN, and maybe more.  It's worth checking out.
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/recipes/brainnet.aspx

This pdf looks pretty good too, http://arxiv.org/ftp/cs/papers/0308/0308031.pdf

I recommend reading and understanding one article in it's entirety before moving on to another.

As always, stay tuned.

14 comments:

  1. I don't know much about ANN, so I will have to check these out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll check it out when I get home. Sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting. So it's a computer network then? Very innovative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just finished reading and that was quite interesting. (the PDF file)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does this remind anyone else of Star Trek voyager

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great find, definitely going to read it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I saw a video on TED that was related to this. They were designing a computer that operated like the brain.

    I'm not too sure, but the diagrams in the first link look similar to what he described.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing, it's great to have some resources for true new comers, with more in depth follow up. i know what i'll be digging into for a bit

    ReplyDelete
  9. How do you acheive such knowledge? :) followed

    ReplyDelete
  10. Time to do some reading then :]

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice article im only partly knowledgeable in ANN

    ReplyDelete